Charlie is the leader of Beacon’s leasing and property management teams and is responsible for asset management of Beacon’s office portfolio. He is a graduate of the University of North Carolina and received his M.B.A. from the McColl School of Business at Queens University. Before joining Beacon in 2004, he was a commercial real estate underwriting specialist at Wells Fargo Bank and also served in various property and construction management roles at Queens Properties. Charlie served on the Levine Museum of the New South board of directors for seven years and enjoys volunteering for the Catawba Lands Conservancy, where he serves on the education and outreach committee. He has earned his Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) designation and is a member of the Charlotte Region Commercial Board of Realtors (CRCBR). He is a licensed real estate broker in North Carolina and South Carolina.
- Community One: Leased 25,000 SF corporate HQ in Charlotte, NC
- Husqvarna U.S. Headquarters: Leased 55,000 SF for corporate headquarters in Charlotte, NC
- Husqvarna Research and Development Center: Leased a 64,000 SF new R&D building in Charlotte, NC
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc.: Leased 24,000 SF new corporate training facility in Huntersville, NC
- Polymer Group: Leased 40,000 sf corporate HQ in Charlotte, NC
- TIAA CREF: Leased 95,000 SF call center in Charlotte, NC
- Electrolux: Leased 30,000 SF call center in Charlotte, NC
Charlie joined Beacon Partners in 2004. He has in excess of 17 years of real estate experience.