Located in the heart of South End, The RailYard provides ±296,253 square feet of Class A office space, along with ±30,000 square feet of ground level retail and restaurants, surrounded by an outdoor courtyard. The RailYard draws an aesthetic reference that echoes Charlotte’s rich rail history, while incorporating a palette of masonry, ornamental steel and glass into a cohesive and contemporary design.
Rich in texture and tactile elements, The RailYard’s design creates a warm and inviting streetscape along each façade ~ providing for numerous possibilities when creating a company’s brand. Clean, open floor plates allow for unobstructed views and flexible floor plan layouts. The RailYard offers a premium address with free parking and convenience to numerous amenities - all within close proximity to public transit.
- View the RailYard's latest Construction Progress
- Take a tour of the of The RailYard
- A 360 Interior Tour of the top floor
- A creative "pen to paper" tour of The RailYard
- Watch the "eye in the sky" as The RailYard takes shape
- Check out the 360 degree views of The RailYard
- Major Development Projects Shaping the new South End
At Beacon, we believe what you need to do at work and what you want to do in life shouldn’t be separated by miles of highway or stretches of stop-and-go traffic. We strive to create workplaces that defy an ordinary work life by putting you close to the things you love most - like restaurants, breweries, music and galleries...all within steps of your office!