As Director of Construction Management, Matt leads Beacon’s build-to-suit, speculative and tenant-improvement construction management functions by providing our clients with exceptional service throughout all phases of design, construction and occupancy. With over 15 years of construction experience, Matt has managed industrial, office, healthcare, institutional and the first-ever LEED-CI Gold industrial project in Charlotte. Prior to joining Beacon in 2007, he was employed as a Project Manager and Regional Quality Manager at Lend Lease. He holds a B.S. Degree in Civil and Environmental Engineering from the University of Cincinnati. Matt earned his LEED® Accredited Professional designation in 2006 and is a member of the United States Green Building Council (USGBC) Charlotte Chapter. As a third-degree Knight of Columbus, Matt volunteers his time within the community and for church-related functions.
- Michelin: 346,000 SF tire distribution facility in Charlotte, NC
- Shutterfly: 303,000 SF production and distribution facility in Fort Mill, SC
- Husqvarna: 64,000 SF research and development center in Charlotte, NC
- WESCO: 112,500 SF LEED-CI Gold regional distribution facility in Charlotte, NC
- Bonded Logistics: 50,000 SF expansion to existing distribution facility in Charlotte, NC
- Invest Collegiate: 80,000 SF charter school facility in Charlotte, NC
- Exel: 277,000 SF consumer products distribution center in Rock Hill, SC
- InnerLoop North: 416,000 SF industrial park development in Charlotte, NC
- 1616 Center: 80,000 SF Class A office building with parking deck in Charlotte, NC
- RiverOaks Corporate Center: 1.4 million SF industrial park development in Concord, NC
- 500 East Morehead: 180,000 SF Class A office building with parking deck in Charlotte, NC
Matt joined Beacon Partners in 2007. He has more than 10 years of real estate experience.