Tim leads the industrial leasing activities for Beacon’s existing nine million-square-foot industrial portfolio throughout the North and South Carolina region. He also markets two million square feet of master-planned industrial space, located within two buildings at InnerLoop North, and five facilities at RiverOaks Corporate Center. Tim assists with identifying future acquisitions and development opportunities in North and South Carolina. He earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in History from Davidson College. Active in the community, Tim serves as a student mentor at a local elementary school as well as being actively involved with Davidson College. Professionally, he is active as a board member of SiteIndex, the commercial listing exchange for the Charlotte region, as well as on the Programs and Membership Committees for the Charlotte Chapter of the National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP).
- Michelin: Long-term net lease of 346,000 SF in Charlotte, NC
- Shutterfly: Long-term net lease of 303,000 SF in Fort Mill, SC
- Long Creek Business Park: Responsible for leasing ± 440,000 SF of bulk distribution facility in a Class-A industrial park in Charlotte, NC
- 77 Overlook: Successfully leased 250,000 SF industrial project in North Charlotte resulting in its current 100% occupancy
- RiverOaks Corporate Center: Responsible for leasing a 1.5 million SF, master-planned industrial development in Concord, NC
- InnerLoop North: Responsible for leasing a two-building development, totaling 415,000 SF in North Charlotte, NC
Tim joined Beacon Partners in 2011. He has more than 10 years of real estate experience.